VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I have a holiday property/chalet not far from Bude that has been in the family for years and has been rented out by the site owners. The property has now been given to me and I have decided to no longer let it out any more as it is getting damaged. We also cannot leave any personal items there for obvious reasons and when we want to use it we have to work around the bookings which is a pain as it's normally fully booked throughout the holiday season. I now intend to use it for friends and family only .

The reason for my post is that I need someone who lives in the area that I can trust and would check the place over on a regular basis when I'm not there (perhaps a couple of times a month) . I would pay them for doing it and would also offer them the use of the property on an occasional basis if they need it for friends or anyone visiting them etc . I'd also like that person to assist in arranging maintenance either by doing it themselves if they are handy or helping arrange locals builders etc if I need them.

If you know anyone who fancies it please PM me

Thanks in advance
Huggy

·
Registered
392 Posts
What complex is it on?
I have a friend from Essex who has a chalet on the Kilkhampton site, perhaps they can put you in touch with someone?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dan - yes mines on the Kilkampton site too , that would be useful if you can please

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hi, If you get stuck, let me know. I'm not too far away and we could probably sort something out. Just send a PM and we'll go from there. Cheers Josh. T:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Josh will send you a PM

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
hi there,

How badly damaged is it? I know quite a few people around the North Cornwall area from most trades (mostly mates on mine that are helping us do an extension on my old mans place) so if you need anything doing then give us a shout! T:

If you need it checking over now and again im in that area plus am around there a fair bit with work.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all your replies and kind offers I really appreciate it - I will be down there in mid-late February to access how bad the condition the last seasons guests have left it in, so will contact those who have replied closer to the date and perhaps have a chat to see which one would it would suit best and make sure the offer to help me is still there

Cheers againT:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts