VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmao !!

Not really bothered, spoke to him before and he's really arogant, plenty of other tuners out there who do it and IF theres any problems we're always covered under the Sales & Supply of Goods & Services Act. Anyone messess my van up willl have a day in my local county court Rasp:

·
Registered
474 Posts
lmao !!

Not really bothered, spoke to him before and he's really arogant, plenty of other tuners out there who do it and IF theres any problems we're always covered under the Sales & Supply of Goods & Services Act. Anyone messess my van up willl have a day in my local county court Rasp:
Really arrogant? Are we talking about the same person?
These posts of yours make you sound like a bitter ex.
By all means explore other tuning opportunities but don't feel the need to [email protected] off other companies along the way.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm interested to hear why there are hundreds of satisfied customers - and I am one of them, and how you managed to have such a bad experience?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know BHP UK are doing a special at the moment, they have an ad at the top of this forum. I had my T5 done last week and got some great results and even a choice of 2 maps with slightly different power outputs. I got a proper map with data logged on a dyno before they started and a plot after they finished.

This is my first T5 but I've had a lot of cars tuned in the past and am aware of some of the tricks that tuners use on a dyno. I felt at BHP UK i wasn't being hoodwinked as they even let me watch the dyno runs being done so I could tell they weren't making the dyno lie!

Check out the dyno printout below for the power my van produces at the wheels.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I know BHP UK are doing a special at the moment, they have an ad at the top of this forum. I had my T5 done last week and got some great results and even a choice of 2 maps with slightly different power outputs. I got a proper map with data logged on a dyno before they started and a plot after they finished.

This is my first T5 but I've had a lot of cars tuned in the past and am aware of some of the tricks that tuners use on a dyno. I felt at BHP UK i wasn't being hoodwinked as they even let me watch the dyno runs being done so I could tell they weren't making the dyno lie!

Check out the dyno printout below for the power my van produces at the wheels.

Nice gains. Always helps seeing it graphically before and after.

·
Registered
46 Posts
its like a girlie gossip column ,hand bags at dawn ,am thinking of getting this remapping thing done av got a 84 ps 1900 d ,can it be done on this model and is it worth doing ,199.00 sounds a good price to what av seen ( HELP ) :confused:

·
Registered
93 Posts
its like a girlie gossip column ,hand bags at dawn ,am thinking of getting this remapping thing done av got a 84 ps 1900 d ,can it be done on this model and is it worth doing ,199.00 sounds a good price to what av seen ( HELP ) :confused:
*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>I don't have a hand bagLOL:LOL:! It can be done and it will be a world different from standard. If you don't like our remap you don't have to pay!
I have a next Thursday free for T5 & T4lads we have 2 vans booked so far if need be, we will book Friday as a full dyno day to.T:T:*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>

1 - 20 of 42 Posts