VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Hi,

New to Vw scene, anyone recommend a garage in Truro?T:
RK Engineering just outside St Agnes T: Steve (aggiet4's on here) works there and there aint much the big man dont know about T4's :cool:

Tel no - 01872 553839

Cheers

Chris :ILU:

ps.....we have our 1st monthly meet on Wednesday, check the regional thread and feel free to pop on over T:

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, will give them a call. A:

thanks for the info on the meet

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Speak to me first i might be able to help you with out taking it into work(but dont tell them that),why do you need a garage? what work do you need doing?

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Yeah....should have said that but did'nt want them jumpin the queue LOL:

Steve's ya man T: backhanders are my game I::D

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Speak to me first i might be able to help you with out taking it into work(but dont tell them that),why do you need a garage? what work do you need doing?
Just tried to pm you, your inbox is full so can't send:eek:

I have replaced my speedo so it reads in mph, I had to remove my steering wheel to make it easier to do. Since doing that I have no horn:confused::confused:
Also would like some one to give it the once over .
T:

·
Registered
10 Posts
aggiet4's i need your help to i need a top balljoint doing (or told how to doit:D)and possibly cv joint too .Ive only ever had aircooled before:DCheers bud

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
aggiet4's i need your help to i need a top balljoint doing (or told how to doit:D)and possibly cv joint too .Ive only ever had aircooled before:DCheers bud
Tried to PM you but it wont allow it,i can take a look for you and check the ball joints and cv joints,what makes you think that a top ball joint has wornout? its far more common the lower ones need replacing

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Just tried to pm you, your inbox is full so can't send:eek:

I have replaced my speedo so it reads in mph, I had to remove my steering wheel to make it easier to do. Since doing that I have no horn:confused::confused:
Also would like some one to give it the once over .
T:
If you got issues with the Horn the Conspiracys the man, hes got plenty for everyone...........................LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
If you got issues with the Horn the Conspiracys the man, hes got plenty for everyone...........................LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:
So thats why you just picked me up & took me for a ride :eek: Reckon Flash has more of a horn than I could ever produce I: Youre a Wrongen :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tried to PM you but it wont allow it,i can take a look for you and check the ball joints and cv joints,what makes you think that a top ball joint has wornout? its far more common the lower ones need replacing
Ive sent you a pm but if it dosent work i'll send you my phone number on here ;)

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have sent you pm, with my number .

Matt

·
Registered
199 Posts
Top stuff. Aggie's my mechanic now, whether he likes it or not. It's great having somebody who knows T4s work on it; like knowing that your kid's got a good doctor, only more important.

·
Registered
77 Posts
After hearing such good things, I amhoping to meet aggieT4 soon as I have a couple of little queries that hopefully for a few beer tokens he will be able to solve them for me ;)H:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts