VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saw them, wasn't too sure if they were as good as they say.... unless anyone says otherwise will probably go for them then.

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Van-x are the best available, I spent ages trying to find some cheaper, but ended up biting the bullet as I couldn't find anything anywhere near as good. Been to loads of shows and still haven't seen any that come even close.T:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool 2 out of 2 good enough for me. :ILU: like the way they make and sell their curtains. What colour you go for mate? was thinking grey just never 100% what there going to look like in the flesh.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aww dude there sweet !!! My bus is red or i'd defo have that combo lol did you go for Eco or premium cutains ? not sure how different :confused:

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
The premium as they are virtually blackout and when I bought mine they didn't sell the Eco ones

·
Registered
233 Posts
Cool 2 out of 2 good enough for me. :ILU: like the way they make and sell their curtains. What colour you go for mate? was thinking grey just never 100% what there going to look like in the flesh.
Hi Alex,

You are more than welcome to come down to our shop and have a look at the colour options before you buy, or see us at one of the trade shows. There are plenty of pictures on our website that are pretty accurate colour-wise.

Aww dude there sweet !!! My bus is red or i'd defo have that combo lol did you go for Eco or premium cutains ? not sure how different :confused:
Alex,

The eco curtains aren't blackout or thermal, the premium ones are. If you have tinted windows, you could get away with the eco curtains but you wouldn't have any thermal properties with those curtains. The premium curtains are much thicker, the fabric is heavier and they are more luxurious compared to the eco. You also wouldn't need additional silver screens or similar to keep the van warm - the curtains will do that for you :ILU:

If you have more questions, please ask away :D

I bought the blue/black combo
Hi Spanners,

Black/blue look great, they really brighten the van up! T:

Thanks for your great comments guys. Have a good weekend
:mw

1 - 9 of 9 Posts