VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many on here are running Vogtland Springs and as many have found they are a bargain for the money.

A month ago I fitted the springs but sadly my ride is still a little sharp.

Im thinking it must be the shocks as they have seen 168.000 miles.

Im wondering if the shocks are also super value.

Just wondering if anyone is running with this set up. Its also a bonus if you have steelies on too :)

Please let me know how they are and any cons if any.

I know many are running sachs or B6 buts thats a lot of dollar.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to take the plunge in the hope they are good. They are in a similar price bracket as the B4s and only a tiny bit more than the standard VW shocks not that I would ever contemplate them.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
.......I know many are running sachs or B6 buts thats a lot of dollar.
I am awaiting delivery of my Vogtland springs T:

I've also got me some Sachs HD shocks which were £194 delivered- so half the price of B6's and about the same as B4's.
They also got a brill reputation. x

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
I want to take the plunge in the hope they are good. They are in a similar price bracket as the B4s and only a tiny bit more than the standard VW shocks not that I would ever contemplate them.
I couldn't find them anywhere on their own, where did you find them bud? Personally i would go for it, my GAZ are still hanging in there at the moment though T:T:

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
I am awaiting delivery of my Vogtland springs T:

I've also got me some Sachs HD shocks which were £194 delivered- so half the price of B6's and about the same as B4's.
They also got a brill reputation. x
My second choice, i'm really interested to hear what the Vogtland shocks are like.

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts