VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to grt hold of PAULSS with little luck, anyone know where he's hiding????

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
i sent him some springs last weekend and he pm'd me last tuesday to say he had recieved them and wanted them fitted for this weekend to drive down to you to collect trailer

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
V strange, he's been on here and not answered my PM's? :confused::confused::confused:

The trailer is going back on Ebay if i don't hear from him today!

I aint got his number as my phone died, but he has my number and i'm on the same number (same SIM).

I'm getting a lot of hassle now and just want to know what his position is!!

These things are never easy eh?! :(:dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nothing coz he aint paid for it, and doesn't look like he's around at the moment!!!!????

I'll give it till the morning then Ebay it, this time its staying on there till the end!

I'm trying to be fair but it drags on a bit sometimes!!!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Likewise I would be interested in bidding, Gaz.

Does the rear tailgate still open or have you had to weld it up?

From the look of it I reckon 8 foot boards should fit in (I can get them in the back of my SWB and it looks like the bulkhead on the trailer is about in the same place as the driver and passenger seats would be). Any thoughts?

If my bid was successful and I put in a bit extra for storage would the yard hang on to it for a few days as I have lessons booked everyday until early the next week? (or Thursday 30th July?)

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rear hatch opens but is heavy due to the ballast wheels on it!

i reckon 8ft boards no problem!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts