VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
My aerial on my 1992 T4 has snapped and all the cables that connect and pushed down the side are rusty Surprised was expecting it to be one lead. Was thinking of getting a original one as I heard the ones that fit all vehicles don't actually fit very well. Is that correct before i buy one as they are not that cheap?

I cant see how the hell it comes off. I have read descriptions on here but makes no sense to me . Be easier to pay someone else to do it and show me at the same time. The stereo is already loose to make easier that end. Can anyone help please?

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
I managed mine last time, by attaching a piece of wire to the old lead and pulling ot through, then taped the end of the new lead to that and pulled it back through the other way.

However, there are a couple of fixing points that should be secured which your only going to get to by removing the inner wing. If your now keen on that idea, I know a man wot can ... give my mate Mark a buzz, he is based in Hatfield. I will pm you his number ok

Jimbo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts