VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of old gps smartphones (o2 orbit and o2 orbit II) surplus to requirements, apart from being too much of a grumpy old man to put them on ebay and suffer the usual barrage of "please ship this to lagos" etc etc etc, has anyone used these "phone recyclers"? and are they any good. It seems I can get at least enough money to pay for the new iphone accessories I need.

Do they actually pay out what they say on the website or are any of them a bit dodgy? and are they prompt?

John R

·
Registered
728 Posts
i have never used them but heard you get laughable prices for decent phones affraid ebay would be your best bet T:

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
i've used mazuma buddy seemed ok to me, paid up pretty prompt but i only had a couple of kak old phones to get rid of

dave

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Mazuma mobile were sound enough when I used them.

Got half decent prices on iPhone, And 2 N95's and a few quid each for a load of old tat. Added up to a few hundred quid though.

Could have more on eBay, but with all the hassle and wasted time listing and taking pics, packaging and posting, I really couldn't be bothered.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are offering £30 for the orbit and £38 for the orbit II I will put them in the classifieds for a couple of days at that price then if no takers, put em on mazuma

John R

PS anyone need any brodit proclip Holders for these phones? now have 2 spare:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts