VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if anyone has used them there based in coventry and do window fitting on the t4/t5? Looking to get side windows and there a good price

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good feedback thats what i like. I cant find anyone who can beat there side window prices £125 all in fully tinted vanglass glass fitted.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
thats a good price,ask them how much for barn doors to be done,tinted glass aswell please mate,while your there,just another job i have to do I:I:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats a good price,ask them how much for barn doors to be done,tinted glass aswell please mate,while your there,just another job i have to do I:I:
Just gave him a call and there £125 each all in and they are a medium smoke tinted glass.

·
Registered
293 Posts
They fitted my Reimo Multirail a few months back, top job and really good price. I had a good look at their conversions while I was waiting, really good quality. I would recommend themT:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What a fantastic service (thanks Kieth), excellent work and great tea too lol. Give these guys a try as there standard of work is to a high standard and are very friendly.T:A:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts