VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone in notts derby area has used these? We're torn between these and tidy transporters. Wanting windows fitted. There's not much difference in price so just wondered which was best?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Only heard good things about T Transporters but saying that tidy t's did my windows and made a cracking jobT: Highly recommended:D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks,just realised I've asked this before, well my other half has lol. Think we will be getting in touch transformer transporters tomorrow. Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
you'll only get positive replies as no naming and shaming is allowed on here T:
true enough, but if anyone wants to pass on experiences then there is the pm system.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Thanks,just realised I've asked this before, well my other half has lol. Think we will be getting in touch transformer transporters tomorrow. Thanks guys
nicest guy you could meet...JAMES.....part of the dubliminal club .........

recomend highly..........T:

he`s
just became a dad over xmas ;]

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
congrtas to him, where abouts are they in sandiacre? want to stick to a local firm if i can are they busy?

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have used james for all my work on my buses, (bought my first t4 off him and he did the conversion, slammed and nursed my bay window too, so he knows his new and old dubs). he has come out and fixed my broken down t4 before aswell!! listens to what you looking for and is cheap, cus he works on his own.

TOP DUDE!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Been trying to contact Transformer Transporters but emails are getting returned and the website seems to be down? Anyone know what's happening? :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts