VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Essex/Kent/London but will travel if it's economically worth it !

Any group buy deals around at the moment ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm getting mine done on Saturday - Pendle agent in Greenhithe - £245 for forum members.

Will post here afterwards.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm getting mine done on Saturday - Pendle agent in Greenhithe - £245 for forum members.

Will post here afterwards.
Perfect- look forward to the report

·
Registered
439 Posts
Came up to Kent at the beginning of Ocotber for a group buy. Will go back up if there's enough interest :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Well I went to see Kye at Greenhithe yesterday (Pendle agent) and have now had a couple of days driving.

wow - what a difference! My 1.9 105 now flies - it really is like driving a different vehicle! drove down to 2Worthing today to go windsurfing and it was like driving a sports car! Pulls so much better, no need to change gears so much (but flies if you do) - I really couldn't be happier and definitely recommend him.

Took about 2 hrs. First he plugs in his laptop and takes a reading. You then go for a drive and do some exercises where your drop down to about 1000 rpm in third and then floor it until it red lines. The feedback to this is sent to Martin, who does his magic and then downloads in back to Kye, who then installs it. You then repeat the redlining exercise while he does some checks - and that's it!

If you're thinking of doing this - get it done!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
brilliant, I'm sold - do you have his contact details please

Thanks much appreciated

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yep - give him a call on 07958 245991 and tell him I recommended him (also, let him know your a forum member to get the £245 special price!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts