VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a public apology to anyone that i may have offended by any post that i have posted. my sense of humour is obviously not to everyones taste and if i have spoken out of turn then i apologies sincerely.
i like to think im a very approachable guy and if i do offend then please let me know. i enjoy the forum and like to have lark about but in no way wish to make others uncomfortable or not want to be here.
thanks for listening to my dribble and chris shhhh.

·
vwconnections.co.uk
1,076 Posts
this is a public apology to anyone that i may have offended by any post that i have posted. my sense of humour is obviously not to everyones taste and if i have spoken out of turn then i apologies sincerely.
i like to think im a very approachable guy and if i do offend then please let me know. i enjoy the forum and like to have lark about but in no way wish to make others uncomfortable or not want to be here.

Its about time you appoligised its taken you long enough :D

Keep up the good work

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
What a load of old jibber jabber :*

You will be apologising soon for being a player of the pink oboe :D

I just deleted the next bit I:

Luv ya long time....ya saddo Rasp:

·
vwconnections.co.uk
1,076 Posts
I knew you would be the next to post Chris!!:D
Must be that Cornish telepathy!:eek:

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
I knew you would be the next to post Chris!!:D
Must be that Cornish telepathy!:eek:

Cheers
Steve

Yeah, I'm trying to work & the peanut kept textin me.....look at my post, look at my post like some excited little girl in a fluffy ra ra skirt :eek::D

GET A LIFE LOL: Not you Steve.....Signalman St Erth :D

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
I dont think I have ever been offended by any of your post, if anything they make me laugh LOL: and bring a smile to my face :) T:

concider it done bob. :ILU:
On the other hand if theres free booze on the cards then Im totally shocked :eek: at the amount of tosh one person can type Rasp:

·
vwconnections.co.uk
1,076 Posts
Yeh and you can shove your apology up your ..........................................................I:

:D

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
What a load of old jibber jabber :*

You will be apologising soon for being a player of the pink oboe :D

I just deleted the next bit I:

Luv ya long time....ya saddo Rasp:
That just made me laugh out loud:D. You two guys make me laugh after a day of doom and gloom at work (redundancies looming).

Don't get too boring will you:(

Tracie

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
I think everything you post is offensive.....................I:

About time you appologied.............:D......LOL:LOL:LOL:

Plus the flirting between you and chris is getting out of control......LOL:

Posted by a very shocked and intimadated coleset4.......:(

LOL:LOL:

On a sensible note,never had a problem with anything you have posted mate.:ILU:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, I'm trying to work & the peanut kept textin me.....look at my post, look at my post like some excited little girl in a fluffy ra ra skirt :eek::D

GET A LIFE LOL: Not you Steve.....Signalman St Erth :D
you wish, ya puff. just because i keep knocking ya back.Rasp:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cole me old mukka that aint flirtin thats foreplay.

now this is suppose to be a serious post........ i failed again aint i. you bunch of complete b:*ds

1 - 20 of 31 Posts