VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now then
My very good friend and fellow T4 forum member robbie69 had a bit of bad luck the other day, his cam belt snapped on his 1.9 ABL powered T4.

Now would be the time for a TDI conversion, but as its only just been Christmas and having just bought his wife a new family car funds are low, Robbie loves his van and so do his kids, its his daily driver and he is now a bit stuck.

Ive offered to repair it or convert it to TDI.

My question to you all is, can you help in any way?
I'm not talking money here, Im talking a bit of time to help me and Robbie do the work (many hands and all that) or some parts you may have lying around, or you may know someone with some parts going cheap or do you know where a suitable donor car is at a reasonable price?

I'm not expecting anything for free here, but if it is, well that would be lovely :db

Thanks in advance guys T:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Deserves a bump - like everyone, Robbie's put a ton of work into his van, it looks great, so gutting for this to happen. Will keep an eye out for a suitable donor - good luck, fellasT:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Cambelt...:eek:

No parts, but a free set of hands!

Im free in the evenings, down in Andover so about 40 mins away. Always willing to help someone out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts