VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now then. I've been thinking about alloys (as we do) and have come to the conclusion that whilst I really like the shape of the pre-facelift silver sportline alloys, they don't seem to 'go' that well on a standard white T5. Same goes for most silver coloured alloys - but of course it is only my opinion I: My view is that black alloys are the way forward - in an ideal world powder coated sportline 18in (along with black powder coated side bars) - and was wondering if any others have black alloys that they might wish to share pics and appreciation of here? T:

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
I believe you can get dark alloys not sure if they are black sportline alloys on the new sportline there was a thread on here before xmas with pics but can't find at mo will keep looking for you. Must say i did see a white one with dark alloys nearly had to stop got a little excited.
It's in the merseyspeed facelift thread in the workshop section sorry i'm unable to copy the picture.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm liking the support so far! :ILU: I've stumbled across some pics so will try and get them uploaded as a little motivation for others to follow suit....

·
Registered
178 Posts
Im waiting for my set of Autec Ethos to arrive, Black/polished for my team whiteT: Will post a pic when theyre on next week

·
Registered
530 Posts
Just fitted antharcite ones, quite black, to my very white van - will post pics, I think they work well, just need the anthracite side bars next!T:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
My silver 20" RS4's will be getting the dark treatment look the nuts on a white vanT:

Will probably also go anthracite

·
Super Moderator
9,215 Posts
Now then. I've been thinking about alloys (as we do) and have come to the conclusion that whilst I really like the shape of the pre-facelift silver sportline alloys, they don't seem to 'go' that well on a standard white T5. Same goes for most silver coloured alloys - but of course it is only my opinion I: My view is that black alloys are the way forward - in an ideal world powder coated sportline 18in (along with black powder coated side bars) - and was wondering if any others have black alloys that they might wish to share pics and appreciation of here? T:
Here's mine which I think is old Skool 80's

·
Registered
2,246 Posts

18inch bi-colour Dakars from VW (Vortex wheel) Black on black but i have seen these on a white van and they suit it well IMO!

·
Registered
47 Posts
man they look the dogs dangleeees, was finking of putting black 'loys on my white Kombi, think thats sold it, Maud's looks crackin too, top work A:A:A:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts