VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of prioritising jobs within a budget and am contemplating replacing the fixed window with a slider in the SLD.
£210 would be worth it if I didn't have a window at all but is it worth it just to be able to open it?

My lad gets a bit queasy in the back sometimes on longer trips - but I don't know if an opening window would help that or not :dunno:

Your thoughts please :D

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
If it'll help the nipper Id say go for it..personally I aint got sliders as the door slides!

For a bit of ventalation when parked up id go for a sunroof or 2..if the budget allows.

·
Registered
126 Posts
got my sliders from first car parts £50 each dead
easy to fit same hole size on sld couple tubes sikaflex £7 each fleabay & your away mate go for it

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it'll help the nipper Id say go for it..personally I aint got sliders as the door slides!

For a bit of ventalation when parked up id go for a sunroof or 2..if the budget allows.
Dunno if an open window would help - got a sunroof - just need to replace seal to stop the leak! :D

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
easy to fit same hole size on sld couple tubes sikaflex £7 each fleabay & your away mate go for it

Liking the price mate - have you got a link?
It's a breakers I take it for that price :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
Are they VAG or aftermarket ones?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I have the vansport one in mine the hole aint that big and not alot of air gets in sunroof in the back would be better and cheaper..............

or som cyclizine £0.75 per shot.............. is roughly 280 vomit free trips I:

·
Registered
126 Posts
hi guys yep they were velle sliders brakers called first choice car spares deliverd in a few days well wrapped to was well pleased =worth a try

1 - 9 of 9 Posts