VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is it well annoying when your looking at threads and then realise its for 'T5' and of course likewise in the other direction?

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
The forum has been rejigged so that it displays a T4 or a T5 logo on the left hand side, by default if no other logo is selected, of the new posts page so look before you click T:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Its annoying because reading all these t4 threads is making me wanna self BG (Big Red) which is a T5 and buy a 4... crazy I know

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
Its annoying because reading all these t4 threads is making me wanna self BG (Big Red) which is a T5 and buy a 4... crazy I know
Not crazy at all mate, I love my Velle and won't be getting a T5 anytime soon T:

Selling in may and had the choice of a T5 caravelle or a T4 multivan for the same money and am going for the T4 :D

Not being drawn into the T4/T5 debate but I know what I prefer, down to personal choice at the end of the day T:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
we first started looking for a T5, rapidly realised it was waaaay out price-wise, so thought we should be realistic and go for the T4 until we could afford the more expensive option.... Now I think if my wife wants a t5, she can buy it - I have a T4 that I'm happy with (well I'm happy with the pic in my head of what it will eventually look like!).

In answer to the question, no, it doesn't irritate me - just makes me realise I have the right van T:

·
Registered
360 Posts
We have a t5 and a t4, we're going to sell the t5 and keep the t4 we're selling cos we hope the t5 will pay for a planned house extension, we love the t4 just as much and at the end of the day we know we will enjoy getting away in it as much as the t5 T:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Is it just me or is it well annoying when your looking at threads and then realise its for 'T5' and of course likewise in the other direction?
nuh it dont bother meI: LOL:, all v dub vans are cool, my m8 has just bought a T25 pick up, ha super cool ehT:T:T:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Think I might have opened a can of worms here!

To set things straight...... I love all dub vans my preference is the beloved T4, T5's are very nice but just lack the caracter for me.

What I mean is, when you do a search it would be nice to be completly in either a T4 or T5 forum and not mixed. I know there is a badge but when your scrolling through pages of threads when your doing research it would make it much simpler and quicker. I dont think the forum should be completey split but it would be good to be able to choose say 'search T4 only' for example.

·
Registered
595 Posts
well i like looking at the t5 stuff too, gives me an idea of what is attainable and what to look for and the things that go wrong with them so that when i am forced to sell my t4 because of the :bhd low emission zone and am forced at gunpoint to buy a t5 i've got a bit of background T:

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
It's a relative thing....I had a T4 and loved it, there was nothing better until the T5.
I now have a T5 and l love it, until the T6 comes along.

What I hate is looking for solution for a T5, reading half the thread until I realise it's for a T4. The solution is to put a T4 or T5 icon on the thread -simple!!! oh and a T6 because there will be one:)A:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I get annoyed at my computer when it plays up.. at campers in Modern Warfare 2.. at ignorant and inpatient drivers when I'm cruising in my T4 'cos I drive at the speed limit.. at myself when I get annoyed.. but T5's don't bother me I:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts