VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
stobart drivers are the the real deal,propper truckers ! they stay out all week and sleep in the back of there super clean machine
hard core truckin

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
My dad was a long distance lorry driver most of his adult life. This was long before sleeper cabs etc.. I remember sleeping in his wagon sat up, in winter with a broken passenger window.........I was about 9 years old. Stobarts? Wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
You can't have an Eddie Stobart thread without involving the Nobby & Stobby game.

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
I know of at least one spotter on here, and I also believe there is a driver on here too..

Are there any more.?.

I'm a believer that all trucks are equal another words I'm not a spotter but are you?
I'm not a violent man but I'm going to put you in the house of pain and then I'm going to really hurt you :D

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
stobart drivers are the the real deal,propper truckers ! they stay out all week and sleep in the back of there super clean machine
hard core truckin
ive a class 1, had/used it for well over 25yrs...
I can tell you ,sleeping in you truck all week isnt that great..

I phoned a buddy up once. he was eating dinner in front of an open fire while watching telly , had a can of beer and I could hear his kids in the background
I was stuck in a lorry the wrong side of manchester in winter...thought to myself "what the hell you doing"
..........still driving but im home every night now

·
Registered
51 Posts
ive a class 1, had/used it for well over 25yrs...
I can tell you ,sleeping in you truck all week isnt that great..

I phoned a buddy up once. he was eating dinner in front of an open fire while watching telly , had a can of beer and I could hear his kids in the background
I was stuck in a lorry the wrong side of manchester in winter...thought to myself "what the hell you doing"
..........still driving but im home every night now
its all night heaters caliber beer and skype these days init

think stobart trucks go into europe these days,they are living the dream
see the world and get payed

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Lorry drivers .....everyone needs them but nobody wants them.......I married one ....respect :D..........I do have a peek to see who is inside as we pass by a stobart.......but dont tell ;)....xxxx

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Lorry drivers .....everyone needs them but nobody wants them.......I married one ....respect :D..........I do have a peek to see who is inside as we pass by a stobart.......but dont tell ;)....xxxx
That's it we are finished I'm disgusted with you for looking at the green death drivers :D

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
its all night heaters caliber beer and skype these days init

think stobart trucks go into europe these days,they are living the dream
see the world and get payed
sounds like you should jack your job in. pass your test.
go live the dream

(nightmare)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts