VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At work yesterday i had the strangest experience, for an hour or so the police helicopter was hovering over our building in Southend.

Nothing too strange as yet since its often around, but then i heard loads of shouting from outside, i looked out the window to see an armed police unit trying to get a guy out of his car, which he didnt feel like doing, they were using fully automatic weapons and pistols, also a tazzer.

In the end the guy got out of his car and walked up wo the cop with a pistol with loads of attitude, this guy must have been seconds away from being dead! I got some pics but sure whether to post them up might be a little sensitive... Mental!!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Scary stuff.

From my experience having dealt with these types of situations in the past, keep your head and body down on the floor and behind a solid object, rounds (bullets) fired from people with no experience (undesirables) have a nasty habit of missing their targets and hitting innocent bystanders T: not worth a picture.

·
Premium Member
8,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh yeah it would have been strawberry jam time!

the rozzer at the bottom of the screen has got his tazzer out when i took this picture, a few seconds earlier he had his finger on the trigger of his MP5 you can see round his neck as well, that wouldn't of taken any prisoners.

Mad a change from boring work though...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts