VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to HotUKDeals Castrol GTX now reduced to £6.50 at Asda, for four litres, down from £21.

Check for yourself.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Is that for any type? I.e: 40w/5 etc..

Also, what would you recommend for a 2.5 TDi? I've heard so many different combinations, (some go with the manufacturers recommendation, others don't).

What is the general consensus?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Euro Car Parts have an up to 50% sale on at the mo. buy online or use their click and collect service. I bought some new shocks for my Caddy (which have made the world of difference)./ the oil is about 24-45% cheaper than normal. I might buy double what I need for an oil change so that the next time it will cost me the price of a filter.....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Euro Car Parts have an up to 50% sale on at the mo. buy online or use their click and collect service. I bought some new shocks for my Caddy (which have made the world of difference)./ the oil is about 24-45% cheaper than normal. I might buy double what I need for an oil change so that the next time it will cost me the price of a filter.....
Euro car parts always have a sale ! A bit like MFI if you dig about you can always get at least 25% off and normally at least 30% on oil and filters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts