VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D just done my midnight shopping and found xbox black ops for £25. I'm thinking that's blinking good. When price checking last week on line the cheapest place was Game £39.99. Any way if it is cheap thought I'd better share the news. A penny saved and all thatRasp:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Thanks for letting us know, i am going to have happy boys today.T:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for letting us know, i am going to have happy boys today.T:
:ILU: Good morning to you. Well my little ones have been nagging for ages and I promised them it for half term. Well it keeps them quiet while I'm tinkering with me van I: when they wake up I think they will be well happy. It's been a good start to the week , new wheels yesterday and wanna give the van a wash and wax to day to celebrate :D so kids will not be nagging cos they are board Rasp:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
:ILU: Good morning to you. Well my little ones have been nagging for ages and I promised them it for half term. Well it keeps them quiet while I'm tinkering with me van I: when they wake up I think they will be well happy. It's been a good start to the week , new wheels yesterday and wanna give the van a wash and wax to day to celebrate :D so kids will not be nagging cos they are board Rasp:
wow one spoilt van, new wheels and a wax all in a a few days, and happy kids thats the best bitT: have a good day:ILU:

·
Registered
256 Posts
by the time i saw this and hauled ass down to asda after checking the caravan it had sold out!!!!!!!!!!!

thank god the boy doesnt go on here!

ah well there is still tomorrow!

T:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
by the time i saw this and hauled ass down to asda after checking the caravan it had sold out!!!!!!!!!!!

thank god the boy doesnt go on here!

ah well there is still tomorrow!

T:
That's because someone told everyone on the Internet. LOL:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts