VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
vwconnections.co.uk
1,076 Posts
i think youll have to do better than that, bumpers in oven cooking away nicely yum yum
Nice

Make sure he doesnt mix up that old rear one with all the holes in it, for one without the holes that would be a terrible shame T:

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
Nice

Make sure he doesnt mix up that old rear one with all the holes in it, for one without the holes that would be a terrible shame T:
lol, we got the one with the holes. bumper polos the plastic with the holes

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
mmm..........learnt something today then, cor I'm gonna impress Muddy with my knowledge l8r, cheers t4ste:ILU:

I got a new bit for my hoover so gonna hoover the stairs now, thank god, they're a different colour at moI: you impressed;)
Why have you got stairs in your van, are they for Muddy at his age too help him up into the bedLOL:Rasp:LOL:

·
vwconnections.co.uk
1,076 Posts
Why have you got stairs in your van, are they for Muddy at his age too help him up into the bedLOL:Rasp:LOL:

they have there new mattress topper now and i know from experiance it adds at least a couple of inches in the bedroom dept.

Cheers
Steve

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
Right, bumpers on, but it would appear si's got some polishing to do lol

its a nice finish to his camper, i think he was pleased

·
Premium Member
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Thanks Daz, accomodating as ever. Got my shiny bumpers on now, make the rest of the van look a bit dull now so T-Cut tomorrow morning I think :eek:

Pics in a bit :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Thanks Daz, accomodating as ever. Got my shiny bumpers on now, make the rest of the van look a bit dull now so T-Cut tomorrow morning I think :eek:

Pics in a bit :D
WE WANT PICS NOW... We wont take the pith over your dirty mudflaps from the journey! Promise Rasp:

·
Premium Member
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Here you go :

Dazboi's place ( spot the forum sticker :ILU:)

Going in with black bumpers

In the workshop

Finished article T:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
They look great in black !
Whadya mean that's the old ones ? I:

Nice job Si A:

21 - 40 of 59 Posts