VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Some little )(*&^%$ tried to break into my bro's van!!!

It was outside my house as he just moved in... They failed thankfully, he has just done a new interior and had left his kite gear in there so could have potentially cost him a fortune!

We were saved by the window tints, the window failed to shatter because of this and gave us enough time to register the dog going ape, get out of bed and find the reminence of there attempt!

Im not suggesting getting window tints as a security measure, but i am asking for help in sourcing a new glass for the passenger side door!

Its a P reg 2.4 lwb beast, and people have said there are different types of glass... :*

The only reason he didnt cry is that i pop'ed a joke about how they would have been gutted to find it doesnt start. Knackered Starter!! and the battery being flat!!! (it was funny at the time! both standing on the drive in pants, ready to give some little e a good kicking!)

Anyways.. Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Well lucky they didn't get it because if they did, they would have probably been in there when you and your bro rocked up!youd have been nicked for indecent exposure and possible buggery charges........... Oh and maybe an assault charge or two....haaha.
Well hope you find a window soon buddy. They do sell none tinted window film that does exactly that when some one tries to break in.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Captain, When you say "for now" i assume it isnt for sale?

Ill Pm Lancs, thanks whoosh whoosh!

As for the Buggery, Indecent exposure and assult ( Sexual ), Yeah your prob right!! LOL That just sounds like a standard friday night!

Cheers for the help guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts