VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my pride and joy, an Audi A3 2.0 FSI Sport that I'm selling because I've just got a van and unfortunately I can't afford to run two cars.

It's in immaculate condition. I have really looked after it and it's always been kept clean inside and out. There are a couple of small dents in the body work, but overall it is honestly in superb condition. It has done 78k miles and had a new cam belt fitted just over 12 months ago.

MOT and TAX until Jan2014
Sensible offers will be reluctantly considered, but please bear in mind that you'll struggle to find a car as classy in this price bracket.

It's a fantastic car and I'll be really sad to see it go :(

Good Bits:
A top class car in excellent condition.
6 gears, so it's great on the motorway.
A very smooth ride so you don't feel tired on long trips. It glides!
New cam belt fitted just over 12 months ago.
Leather seats - the interior is all in very good condition
6 CD changer and Bose speakers
Beautiful alloy wheels
Continental tyres
All the extras: ESP, aircon, electric windows and mirrors etc etc

(The fairly minor) Bad Bits:
A small dent on the driver's side wheel arch and another on the driver's side door, caused by a plastic wheelie bin. The paintwork isn't broken or cracked.
The petrol gauge is occasionally temperamental but it's not really a problem as the dash shows how many miles of petrol are left anyway.
Reverse parking sensors sometimes stick on when it's in reverse but they usually work.

Please get in touch if you want to arrange a viewing, to know more about it or to see more pictures. Thanks for looking! :)

£3100
Reasonable offers will be considered

1 - 2 of 2 Posts