Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wheels now sold

I have had the genuine A4 convertible alloys for a while now but am changing up to 18" Momo wheels. My wheels are true and straight with no damage although i did do a DIY referb on them not so long ago. The offset is et45 and They are fitted with XL tyres 235 45 17 budgets but have done the job really well but the fronts are coming up to the time where they might need replacing becuase of a bit of wear on the edges but all in all they are just bolt on and drive. Because the wheels are from a convertible they are well rated for load (not sure of the exact figures).

Please remember these are rare genuine wheels in a design which is not at all common, so be unique and different and take these off my hands.

I'm looking for the bargain price of £250 which includes VW and seperate Audi centre caps and legal tyres. Collection or courier at your expense. PM me if interested.

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Thinking of changing my wheels (swaps)

The pictures don't really indicate the finish on the wheels. They have been sprayed black and the faces on the spokes are bare alloy and machine polished, they are very shiney but if i was going to keep them i would probably spend some more time cutting them back to a mirror finish and polish right to the edge of the rim. There are some more pictures under my project folder within my profile so you can see what they looked like black.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Re: Audi A4 converable alloys and legal tyres for sale.

Hi

is your van lowered in any way or standed height ?

chas

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts

I have had the genuine A4 convertible alloys for a while now but am changing up to 18" Momo wheels. My wheels are true and straight with no damage although i did do a DIY referb on them not so long ago. The offset is et45 and They are fitted with XL tyres 235 45 17 budgets but have done the job really well but the fronts are coming up to the time where they might need replacing becuase of a bit of wear on the edges but all in all they are just bolt on and drive. Because the wheels are from a convertible they are well rated for load (not sure of the exact figures).

Please remember these are rare genuine wheels in a design which is not at all common, so be unique and different and take these off my hands.

I'm looking for the bargain price of £250 which includes VW and seperate Audi centre caps and legal tyres. Collection or courier at your expense. PM me if interested.
Up ya go!
Can personally vouch for these wheels (having seen them in the flesh many times)
Pics dont do em justice
Bargain T:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts

40mm drop on t4srus springs and dampers. The wheels would look really cool on a slammed van or 60mm drop.
JimmyJames,

i am looking at lowering my future lwb van with t4srus springs and dampers -40mm same as yours, did you put dampers on front aswell or leave them standard also what is the ride like is it hard and bumpy or is it fine?
Thanks in advance:ILU:

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

JimmyJames,

i am looking at lowering my future lwb van with t4srus springs and dampers -40mm same as yours, did you put dampers on front aswell or leave them standard also what is the ride like is it hard and bumpy or is it fine?
Thanks in advance:ILU:
40mm drop and stock dampers is fine and gives a good ride bud. I only changed the dampers because the old ones were goosed. You could slam it if you wanted and it would clear the arches without rubbing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.