VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if these will fit on a T4?, I quite like the look of them and my mate has offered me a set today.
But not sure if they fit and can't seem to find any pictures of a T4 on them anywhere.

Cheers T:

·
Registered
555 Posts
I think they will but if you don't like the look of them can I please have first dibs on them
Cheers jay

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wasn't expecting this sort of response! :*

Thanks for the info about fitting, they need a polish im told but are in good condition.
I think they are quite commercial/van looking so thought they would be ideal for the T4.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Oh yeah, my favorites T:
Get some pics up when they're fitted A:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmmm he has all of a sudden had interest off other people as he put them online, he recons he's been offered £800 with spacers but said I can have them for £600 with new tyres. Is this good or not as I was going to buy a brand new set of wheels for £550 (no tyres). But they do need a polish.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they are not that common so that reflex on price
Are they worth what he's asking?, he said they are pin straight, no cracks or damage. Just need the paint taking off and polished which I can do or get done properly.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
It may have been better to quote the start of the thread as oppose to my link then really.
Here's a link to a set of 18 monoblocks, they have the smaller caps.

http://www.airsociety.net/2011/04/white-air-by-santi/
T:
are you just looking to argue with me or what,,,,? the heading says 18 monoblocks, you show everyone a link with a van on 17 inch monoblocks,,, all i was doing was saying that there 17s, as not to make the guy who wrote the thred think that what 18s would look like......
turns out hahaha the link you put up are the wheels for sale anyway....T:
no worries fella...:D

and yes there quite rare,, ide say £600 was a fair price if they was in good nick,,, but £400 if there tatty...
cant really put a price on tyres as new 17s range from about £45 a tyre up to £180+ load and spec would be nice to know as well....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts