VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no worries here it is a black 2001 mk1 audi tt Quattro 67,000 miles and its the 225bhp edition full service history and will be sold with a new mot and service! will add pictures as soon as i can figure out how, lol

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
What do YOU see it's value as?
Autotrader puts it at about £3500. There are currently 1920 Audi TTs listed for sale on that site alone......
How much T5 would £3500 get you?

·
Super Moderator
5,200 Posts
Seriously the wife had one of these, exactly the same model. Was a brilliant quick car and only had to get rid of it because our daughter got too big for the back seats.
I personally think you will need to sell this and then put another £5000 at least towards a decent T5.
Sorry if you didn't want to hear this:(

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What do YOU see it's value as?
Autotrader puts it at about £3500. There are currently 1920 Audi TTs listed for sale on that site alone......
How much T5 would £3500 get you?
yeah well i was hoping to get at least £4000 comparing it to other black tt's with the low milage and yeah probably would get a mods for a t5 for that but not a t5 itself lol

·
Registered
192 Posts
Recently purchased a Mk1 TT as the daily drive so as the T5 doesn't get bashed :( in the car park at work.

Smile every day now :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Recently purchased a Mk1 TT as the daily drive so as the T5 doesn't get bashed :( in the car park at work.

Smile every day now :)
How things change in only a decade.
10 years ago I sold a kidney to buy myself my TT Roadster........aspirational vehicle with to die for looks........and now they are a bash it about daily driver to save the "van" from damage :eek:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Seriously the wife had one of these, exactly the same model. Was a brilliant quick car and only had to get rid of it because our daughter got too big for the back seats.
I personally think you will need to sell this and then put another £5000 at least towards a decent T5.
Sorry if you didn't want to hear this:(
haha yeah got plenty more;) lol and yeah its a really good car just need a van for all the sports i do!
yeah i totally agree just wanted to see if anyone was interested on here first before i sell it privately thanks manT:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts