VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks
The wife and I are taking Doris (T5.1)to Austria and apart from Hallstat we have no idea were else to go.
We love walking and sightseeing . Is there anyone out there that could advise us?
Regards
James

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi we took the van to Austria 2 years ago and had an amazing time. We visited the Eagles Nest, even if your not into war history the views arem amazing. We also visited Lake Kongisee where you can have a tour on the lake in an electric boat.
https://www.seenschifffahrt.de/de/koenigssee/fahrplan/fahrplan/
Its a beautiful place. We alson stayed in Luxumbourg and was really suprised how nice this place is There is plenty to see and do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Austria is a unique country. It's beautiful almost everywhere and significantly cheaper than other two very beautiful countries: Norway and Switzerland.

Salzburg is great. I don't know anyone who hasn't liked it, from a newlywed couple in their 20's doing a bicycling honeymoon through Europe to people in their 80's who rely on bus tours. Innsbruck, less so. It's not particularly pretty or interesting to visit. I like Hall in Tyrol, just down the road from Innsbruck, for a quick visit. It has a nice medieval center. Melk Abbey is often mentioned. It's newer than a lot of things I enjoy but the area is nice. I also want to add my two cents Book Airport Transfers in Advance at Affordable Prices | Aktis Taxi

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great to see Austria tour with Aktis Taxi! I have been a trip in past years and I’m sure more tours upcoming in next summer. Whenever I trip the UK for my business purpose La taxi - Taxis in Newcastle is the best choice always. This is an ideal and unique taxi company that is available for daily business commutes, airport transfers and collections, VIP transport, weddings, and event support.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts