VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I'm at a point where I want/need to get a bed for the van I'm looking at the 3/4 deluxe from Autobeds & the Streamline campers bed.
Could people out there who have either please give me there opinions both good & bad please?

Or if anyone is in the Southampton Ish area has either & would't mind me taking a gander that would be great?T:

Thanks Guys

Regards Jim

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi I can recommend autobeds had mine for 3 years now and it is spot on, very good service from mark even phoned me when it had been delivered to make sure I was happy, bought two more deluxe beds of him for my family members vans.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Streamline are rubbish!!! Now calling themselves streamline auto beds, copying auto beds name and stating they supply world wide which is a lie. Streamlines Frames not even sprayed properly. Rubbish welds. Paint came off hinges after I opened and closed it once!!! Upholstery is a joke. Out of shape and poor quality. Waste of money. don't even bother. I will upload some pics to show how shabby their work is! How they have 100% feedback on ebay I do not know. It baffles me They are cheaper than most for a reason, trust me

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Don't really know about streamline but Mark at autobeds is a top bloke who produces top beds and a great service .

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Streamline are rubbish!!! Now calling themselves streamline auto beds, copying auto beds name and stating they supply world wide which is a lie. Streamlines Frames not even sprayed properly. Rubbish welds. Paint came off hinges after I opened and closed it once!!! Upholstery is a joke. Out of shape and poor quality. Waste of money. don't even bother. I will upload some pics to show how shabby their work is! How they have 100% feedback on ebay I do not know. It baffles me They are cheaper than most for a reason, trust me
cheers ryan, yeah ryan your right using my name autobeds, we have not nor will ever be associated with them T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts