VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
ciao a tutti, ho un problema col mio T4 del 1993, 1968 cc, motore AAC, benzina. col caldo fatica tantissimo a mantenere i giri al minimo ...
grazie

Registered
The only way to keep it cool is to get a bigger radiator or more effectively one. Check your fan fuses. There should be 2 next to each other 30A I think 馃 or try flushing your radiator out and check for blockages. This migh be totally wrong as I am very bad at Italian 馃槱馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Grazie del consiglio Louifresh, il problema si presenta all'avviamento, per cui il radiatore non 猫 caldo. 猫 come se non arrivasse benzina al motore, o ancora peggio, non arriva aria e soffoca ...
grazie ancora

Registered
Thanks for the advice Louifresh, the problem occurs at start-up, so the radiator is not hot. it is as if petrol does not reach the engine, or even worse, there is no air and suffocates ...
Thanks again.
I have translated the question from above so that any English speakers could help out trying to solve this problem

Registered
hi everyone, I have a problem with my 1993 T4, 1968 cc, AAC engine, petrol. in the heat it is very difficult to keep the laps at a minimum ...
thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts