VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please could anyone who has any recommendations for an awning for the T5 please post information here. I am looking for an awning with integral sleeping area such as the Movelite XL Family, trouble is, it only suits vans between 220 and 290cm high. My T5 is only 200 high :( I don't know if it matters so would be interested to hear of anyone who has bought one of these.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've got a Kyham Classic with inner tent and an extra Annexe on the side on my T5, easily fits on a Reimo rail. Spent lots of time away with it and very pleased - really easy to put up and good quality. Hope this helps you make a decision.
Russ

·
Registered
86 Posts
that looks pricey for what you get, try some of the reimo products, we got a 'really good for the money' tourmobil dome from http://www.wellhouseleisure.com/ have a a look through parts/accessories or ring them and see what they have in. You might need a rail fitting though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Went over to Nottingham on sunday to look at a Kyham classic motordome , they wanted £175 for it , it was used only twice and was in perfect condition . I bought it on the spot
Really pleased with it

·
Registered
43 Posts
Do any of these awnings fit onto a T5 without the need to fit a rail etc?

If possible, I'd rather not have to modify the bodywork fitting a rail (correct me if i'm wrong in my thinking here!?!).

Cheers,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts