VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any one help i have bought a reimo multirail for my awning (royal traveller anex) my awning has the beading in to slide in rail but seems to small what do i do next?? is there anything i should have bought with rail:confused::confused:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Evening.
That sounds a bit strange ? You should attach the awning via another strip of double edged strip. You slide the 2" wide strip into the multirail and then attach your figure of 8 strips then slide you awning into the other side of the figure of 8. If you do it this way you can drive away from your awning by just sliding the figure of 8 strip along. If you put the bead direct into your multirail then you cannot m ove your van. Do you have any figure of 8 strip you can try your bead into ?
Can i ask where you got your rail? Concept multicar have the rails but no ends and i have just mailed dirty weekender to see if they have any lwb stock.
Regards
Jason

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got rail kit from campershop, will have to ring them about this other bit , still confused :confused:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Is campershop the name of the company ?
Just ask for the strip to join awnings. Its usually white or silver, about 2" wide with a bead on either edge. Usually about a tenner for 3 metres. It has a strange name but i just cannot think what it is.
Apologies fro being a dumb ass. I nearly bought the strip at volksworld the other weekend.
Jason

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have just been onto the campershop site and they show a photo of the exact connection i have been trying to explain to you.
Take a look and all will become clear.
Jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts