VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baaaaargain just picked up 10 blue recessed led lights in B n Q for 17 notes instead of 40 ...
Hopefully the control box I should be able to use as its 12v in whoop beware back of van blue light madness here I come.....

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And where do I purchase one of them lovelies

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right fire up the of and get one of tinternet in a minute me thinks

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
They come from Hong Kong but IMO worth the wait as you will pay £20 in the UK for one and still wait days for it. Mine took about two weeks to rock up but you can add it at anytime. Dont put the lights at head level as they will be BRIGHT!!! :D:D

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was thinking of the headlining through the van from front to back but isolated by the door switches

·
Registered
342 Posts
They come from Hong Kong but IMO worth the wait as you will pay £20 in the UK for one and still wait days for it. Mine took about two weeks to rock up but you can add it at anytime. Dont put the lights at head level as they will be BRIGHT!!! :D:D

I'm wanting to LED my interior, but clueless as to where to start - I see youre in Birstall - know of any places locally that can do this for me? Or at least where I can discuss options & source the lights myself for them to wire up etc...??
Cheers...

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I'm wanting to LED my interior, but clueless as to where to start - I see youre in Birstall - know of any places locally that can do this for me? Or at least where I can discuss options & source the lights myself for them to wire up etc...??
Cheers...
Why don't you come to our meets as there is enough of us that would give you advice or even help you. T:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Birstall is on other side of Leeds to where I am, but could very well be worth it, can you pm me some details plse...?
New to the T4 scene, keen to do up my van & meet like minded folk (seeing as the missus just doesn't get it!!) T:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts