VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
They grow up so quickly, before you know it you will be struggling to get them out of bed, and at least you can come on the forum while your awake.
Good luck hope you manage to go back to bed soon.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
been there got the medal on a serious note put a radio in the babies room leave it on all night not loud just so it can be heard we did this with both our girls they went through the night from six weeks give it a go T:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Calpol calpol calpol
Get your own back when they hit thier teens and wake them at every given opportunity

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Calpol calpol calpol
Get your own back when they hit thier teens and wake them at every given opportunity
umm looking forward to this part myself.....

have to say our 4 yr old has passed the waking in night stage...pretty much in bed about 7.30...awake every morning at 6.30ish..T:..cant complain at that...

so what do we do,now we get a nights sleep back..........YEP..you have guesed....have another one on the way...LOL:

how quickly we forget...:D

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
gets better when there 10 - 12 years old , wake them with a glass of cold water ! cant wait till mine are even older , mind you , ill prolly get a punch in the head then as there nearly as big as me now !
thank god our baby days are over and done with , but it is a nice thing ............i think

·
Registered
357 Posts
i had mine young at 18 my lad is 16 now and 6 ,2" ,gym everyday and goes thai boxing,apart from 6th form i just let him sleep as much as he wants ;)

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
it dont get any easier,and like you say,"you will only have another one",

i have a 10 year old,a 3 year old and a 1 year old,

aint slept through the night in years,

aint had a lie in for ever (i think),

roll on the growing up and moving out stage,

but then i`ll probably be bored!!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
why oh why do babies feel the need to be fully awake at 3.45am...................................
I feel your pain brother, my son is 9 weeks old. He wakes up every three hours for a feed no matter what we do. Radio, night light, tightly wrapped, loosely wrapped, it matters not. He seems to dislike sleeping. This week we think hes started to cut his first tooth :blg which consists of sudden fits of crying then silence followed by more crying..... But a smile from him makes it all worthwhile:D

·
Registered
166 Posts
why oh why do babies feel the need to be fully awake at 3.45am...................................
Our 12 month old just started doing this for 6 days after xmas, we think it was either the running around over the holidays that upset the routine, or teething too. I agree that calpol is a good answer, but missus doesnt like to do that every time.

Good luck!

·
Registered
239 Posts
we r due our 6th little buddle of joy any day now am i crazy!!!!! lol sleepness nights here i come again.. but its all worth it..

·
Registered
112 Posts
we r due our 6th little buddle of joy any day now am i crazy!!!!! lol sleepness nights here i come again.. but its all worth it..
SIX, wow! Fair play and good luck! I had the snip very shortly after number 3.:eek: Good job too, the youngest is 3 and my wife wants another! The day we said goodbye to nappies was heavenly. Bear in mind ours are 6, 5 and 3, we had 6 solid years of it.

Saying all that, they are the best/most beautiful/fun little things you could ever ask for. I think even my van comes second to them! You can tell they are in bed, as I may not have been so gushing if they were awake now.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
We must be really lucky as our little girl sleeps right through from 8 til 7.30ish and has done for a fair few months now :)

Tra

1 - 20 of 23 Posts