VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After getting back from my tour down the east coast of France I have come directly down to Cornwall. ... god I havent been for three years but the place continues to take my breath away every time...my boy is currently sleeping in the back while i watch the waves ...it dsnt get any better than this! Big smiles from t4girl on location in cornwall! :) ps. I have missed the forum while away!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
welcome to the best county in the world.......................

enjoy your stay look forward to meeting you soon:ILU:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Sounds like you're having a fab time & a great trip, this is what life's all about! T: I'm jealous

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Glad you had a great time. Hope you got some photos. T:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
...my boy is currently sleeping in the back while i watch the waves ...it dsnt get any better than this!
The only thing to make it better would be to come up the Atlantic Highway to North Devon and watch the waves from here! Home of the T4 I:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
good on yer t4girl if your coming nead dorset on rout back look us up by the way b mouth air show is on this week end and great dorset steam fair next week end your lad will love it
T:T:T:T:

·
Registered
899 Posts
After getting back from my tour down the east coast of France I have come directly down to Cornwall. ...
I was just about to ask where you stayed an realised I have my east an west mixed up LOL:
Iv just got back from a month on the west coast with my brother & only saw 1 other English T4... Plenty of nice German ones however!

Us at Lacanau

There's a Super U facebook group :D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Am in bude this weekend...then next week am at the jamboree.....so if anyone sees me please wave and say hi! Oh yeah and my camber isses were solved by my friendly mechanic before going to france...however don't ask me what he did I have no clue! .
Check u all soon.....just about to have a cruise along the coast road! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts