VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

after selling my T5 last year to fund my wedding and having a year of switching from one car to another i have finally bought myself a T4 - after making the decision to buy one i started seaching ebay and similar on a daily/hourly basis!!

This one came up and i decided to put in cheeky bid.........i feel it was a lucky one.

I drove up to Mansfield a few days later, made the purchase and drove home.........fingers crossed......so far so good!!!!

so happy to be back in a van.

would love to hear from people down here in cornwall, im sure theres a good scene down here.

im definitley a waver and proud to drive a T4 so if you see me around give me a wave T:

Ross

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
One of the best I've seen. Used to see it a lot around Mansfield. T:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wicked Van that!!!

I have a Yellow Caravelle, I love the wheels blacked with the yellow band

I have been thinking about doing this to mine, now I have seen how good yours looks I am defo doing it to mine

Cracking buy that......very jealous......one day mine might get close to looking as good as that I hope!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wicked Van that!!!

I have a Yellow Caravelle, I love the wheels blacked with the yellow band

I have been thinking about doing this to mine, now I have seen how good yours looks I am defo doing it to mine

Cracking buy that......very jealous......one day mine might get close to looking as good as that I hope!!
Thank you very much mate........lovin the love you all have for bumble A:

·
Registered
432 Posts
if you know the brand of roof rack i would like to know as im in the process of getting one and hat one looks sweet! cheers

·
Registered
326 Posts
Damn i love that vooodoooo sticker on the rear mmm maybe time to slap one on my yellow beasty somewhere

·
Registered
286 Posts
Lovin your van. bumble is the best yellow T4 ive seen. picture looks wicked. i so need to get down cornwall surfing again:ILU:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts