VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after selling the old van and a short stint with a golf 1.8t, a great car just not big enough
I felt the need for another van, so a deal was struck and this is the new van.....A:

the inside is totaly bare so plenty for me todo
i have ordered a full width rock and roll bed with belts for the kids
ill keep you posted

·
Banned
924 Posts
Great look van fella T: and if you convert it to the standard of your other van then is gonna be a cracker T: full width rock n rollers are great... got mine a few weeks ago wish i had put one in when i first got my bus.. you wont regret it fella T:

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a bit more info on the van
its a 1998 1.9td, 136k, with a long nose and tailgate conversion done on it
resprayed in vw graphite grey
I need to get some alloys and whack it with the lowering stick
i also have another sliding window to fit in the drivers side, but i dont know if i prefer the flush bonded type instead
then its the insulating and carpeting

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Hiya Chris - nice new ride T:

Look forward to maybe seeing this when I come down in Feb half term T: hey I'll even get my act together and come over for a chat this time LOL:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Once we all got over the lurgy, which was literally just in time for Christmas Eve, we had a great time! Nothing too mad, but enjoyable. how about your lot? It's all about the kids enjoying now isn't it? Our lad has had a great time I think/hope

I'll keep an eye on the Cornwall meets thread - maybe something will be going onT:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Nice one Chris......about bloody time too ;) Will keep an eye out 4 ya :ILU:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Looks good chris, glad youve got another one and looking forward to seeing what you do to it.:)

1 - 20 of 83 Posts