VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just been moving furniture in the T4 van, and the foot of a chest of drawers has ripped the back of the passenger seat.

It's not a massive tear but it is noticable, and looks like it might get worse. It's sort of an upside-down V shape, and is pretty much in the centre of the back of the chair.

Any idea if there are any products to fix / stick it down without it looking really shoddy and like I did it with superglue?

It's a fixed double passenger seat, grey plastic back.

Thanks for your help chaps

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
feel for you, almost impossible to do an invisible repair

replacement seats on ebay, cheap?

or how about a confederate flag over the back?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I'm gutted. Really rubbish. :(

Like the Horace thread idea though, and we'll have a look on Ebay too. Was thinking of changing the passenger seat for a captains chair, so might be the time to do that...

Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Hi guys,

Just been moving furniture in the T4 van, and the foot of a chest of drawers has ripped the back of the passenger seat.

It's not a massive tear but it is noticable, and looks like it might get worse. It's sort of an upside-down V shape, and is pretty much in the centre of the back of the chair.

Any idea if there are any products to fix / stick it down without it looking really shoddy and like I did it with superglue?

It's a fixed double passenger seat, grey plastic back.

Thanks for your help chaps
i've just taken the fixed double out of mine and was going to chuck it as i'm keeping the base and the belt receivers, i'll be in london soonish for work if you can hold on for a little while you can have it, it's in fairly good nick, inka fabric. no tears...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the best news! Really? Thanks so much! T:

More than happy to hold on until whenever you're about London way.
If you want to message me I can give you mob numbers etc and we can sort something out?

Amazing!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts