VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've had a completely naff week at work, the house is a complete bomb site as the councel are coming to rip my bathroom & kitchen out to fit new ones, I've been let down on a few parts for the van I was relying on before my holiday & to top it all off my daughter seems to have become alergic to the pets! :blg

I've got loads I need to get done today & I just can't be bothered I was late getting out of work this morning & I think I'm gonna go catch some sleep then crack on & get organised before heading off tomorrow morning to carch the ferry to Arran for my summer holidays (that looks like it'll be the last with my beloved dogs). I don't even feel like going away.

Hopefully when I get back things will be a bit better but I'm deading the thought of having to rehome the dogs :(

Sorry to blow of some steam but it's just one of those days I'm affraid! :GL

·
Registered
898 Posts
You need a good sleep fella:eek:
Chin up and maybe a way around gettin rid of your dogs,sprays or pills for your daughter?
:)

·
Registered
515 Posts
There's a product that you can get from the vet's which is like a serum that you put on their coats once a week - speak to your vet about it as I only know of this for cats. Hoover like a madman including sofas, wash curtains and get new duvets and pillows so that there's no dust created by the dogs left, then put the serum on and it'll stop them creating more. There's a spray you can use on carpets and soft furnishings that coats the allergens and stops them floating in the air.
DON'T get rid of the dogs, only as a last resort. I'm allergic to cats and we got rid of one I'd grown up with, but now I'm more allergic because I'm not de-sensitised anymore. Get a breed that doesn't malt next time, but if you wanna keep them, it's all about reducing their dust and fur in the house.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
don't know much about being allergic to animals - appart from r lass, who is allergic to cats with extreeme comedy effect.

i do know what it's like to live in a bomb site tho! we've been living out of one room in our house since about march, got home on friday and finally the structural is finished. just got to get a kitchen, bath room and fishtank now!:D

have a very relaxing holiday, you'll be glad you are there when you get there!

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
with paul get rid of the kids
the dogs do not winge as muchLOL:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts