VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since buying their van, has anybody else found that when working on it, its hard to balance getting work done at a steady pace and not spending too much on it... Insulating the van has cost me more in both time and money (not that I mind!) than I originally anticipated, and now I need to sort out some new glow plugs...

So is it just me? or am I now an offical T4 owner?!

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
your officially a t4 owner I: mines killing me, and will continue to do so for the next few months i think. Hopefully once I've finished the inside, sorted a few little niggles elsewhere, had the back doors replaced, full body respray i'll be able to sit back....... and find something else to buy for it :D

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Yes mate but it's no worse than when you own a house. You always find things to do. Haha

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Spent today getting all the paper work/ pics ready, to take to the dvla to beg them to change V5C to campervan.
So I was adding up what I spent the last year (prob submit it to the insurance comp too)

Anyways when I looked at the bottom line ££££££:eek::eek::eek: how money flies when your having FUN A:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Just think of it as happy spending as when you have nearly finished (it will never be totally done) you will be happy :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
still spending on it & hav'nt had time to work on it yet!!
i've drove it once & that was on the test drive lol

welcome to world of vw moneypit again LOL:

·
Registered
97 Posts
You guys want to try owning a 79 Bay Window (which we are looking at selling to purchase a T4), everything takes longer than you thought it would and costs more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts