VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All, I will be offering fitting service for the Ball joint in the swansea area as soon as new tool arrives, can be done at my garage or can come out to you if needed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone near manchester know of anyone who can do the nearside upper ball joints for us as a couple of garages we have tried have not been able to. Alternatively could hire the tool off you and take it to the garage??
Cheers

·
Registered
242 Posts
i have a top ball joint tool i can hire out locally for a small fee (beer tokens and cover fuel costs )also have a bearing press, engine crane and a vag-com cable pm me if needed

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi I am putting my t4 in a garage monday 31st for a bottom ball joint. They have not seen the job yet should they have the tool in their kit, or will they jack it up and discover it is a Special tool for the t4s ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I rented a ball joint tool at short notice from Muddi Camel, it arrived next day on overnight postage. The tool worked perfectly and saved me loads of time. He returned my deposit at once without any hassle and was even very patient about the fact that dx couriers were rubbish with the return.

Highly recommended.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Muddi Camel or anyone that has this tool .. I live in Blackpool and need use of such said tool I:

Please can anyone advise me the cost of hireing this inc the postage cost ? T:

Many thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi does anyone in the Southampton area have an upper ball joint tool that I can borrow/rent?

New ball joints arriving next week.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in AdvanceT:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Would somebody please PM me with cost for hire and postage of this tool to Worcester please.

Thanks

Phil

·
Registered
21 Posts
how much are you renting it for?
and how soon can you get it to me?
my van has just failed its MOT and i need to get the upper sus arm ball joint done b4 i head to Croyde on friday!

You could just be saving my !

·
Registered
326 Posts
Does anyone in notts have one of these tools I can borrow or hire, my top joints are sounding on the verge of collapse :eek:

·
Super Moderator
8,968 Posts
Does anyone in notts have one of these tools I can borrow or hire, my top joints are sounding on the verge of collapse :eek:
Give bud the spud a pm as I am sure he'll hire it to you T:

21 - 40 of 108 Posts