VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
hi all any body do top and bottom ball joints on my 2.5 t4 if so how much please located near worcester but willing to travel cheers wayne
T:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm in Witney so a bit of a travel for you. If your interested PM me your registration number so I can get a price on parts and I'll get back to you Monday with a price.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, does anyone have one of the these tools to hire out, i am going to do mine in the new year, i made a caveman version before (years ago) for a golf mk4, but after a lot of heating/swearing/freezing i just replaced the whole swing arm instead

I am based in New Milton, Hampshire

Thanks

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Hi Bman, As per the first postings in this thread, there are a few of us hiring these out already - I've been doing assorted tools (including these) for about 4 years.
Hope you got the job done ok.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi guys, Is anyone that has an upper ball joint tool able to send me the dimensions of it so i can make one up or failing that is there anyone in south wales that rents it out? cheers

·
Registered
289 Posts
Big thanks to bud the spud, hired the tool from him saved lots of time & aggro. Made it so much easier to do T:
Cheers Carl

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
you are welcome
phone up at 3.30 on Friday
picked up at 4,30 on Friday
returned at 2,30 Saturday
one happy customer
thanks elmo

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I've now bit the bullet and bought the correct ball joint tool for the job!

PM me if you'd like to hire it - I am in Brackley and happy to hire it locally for a reasonable rate (Oxfordshire, Northants, Bucks, Warks etc)

Deposit required - refunded on safe return of the tool. Not willing to post as it's too risky and costly to make it worth the hassle T:

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
If I ever do mine again, which I probably will have to as I did,nt use genuine parts I,ll hire the tool off one of you guys, it's a pig of a job without it

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I've now bit the bullet and bought the correct ball joint tool for the job!

PM me if you'd like to hire it - I am in Brackley and happy to hire it locally for a reasonable rate (Oxfordshire, Northants, Bucks, Warks etc)

Deposit required - refunded on safe return of the tool. Not willing to post as it's too risky and costly to make it worth the hassle T:
Hi, I'd like to hire it shortly please mate, can you PM me details?

I live in notts and work in london, so should be able to collect and drop off on way past.

61 - 80 of 108 Posts