VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks everyone, but especially ashsyncrot4. Borrowed it from him last week and now have full years mot! 😀

I definatley wouldn't want to attempt this job without the right tool.

Cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all,

Has anyone got a ball joint tool in the newcastle/ northumberland area? I got a bit wheel wobble & knocking, just had the drop links done, it is better but not right 😕 gonna attempt the ball joints myself to save some £££££££ ☺

Cheers. Dougy

·
Registered
5 Posts
If anyone lives Sherburn in Elmet way (N Yorks) i have the top ball joint tool too which could lend for a few beer tokens. Makes a difficult expensive job a doddle!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
ball joint tool now ready for hire... may be possible to do the work for you if your not confident yourself

Essex Herts....

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi All,

Right, my new upper ball joints arrived today, so I'm in the market for a lend / borrow / hire /of the appropriate tool.

I'm in Forest Row, East Sussex. so is any one close? East / West Sussex border? I'm happy to collect.

Cheers, Paul.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Hi All,

Right, my new upper ball joints arrived today, so I'm in the market for a lend / borrow / hire /of the appropriate tool.

I'm in Forest Row, East Sussex. so is any one close? East / West Sussex border? I'm happy to collect.

Cheers, Paul.
PM Bud for sussex

·
Registered
79 Posts
hi has anyone got the ball joint tool for hire near shrewsbury? got a really annoying creak on the left side but for the price of the joints I may as well change all 4

81 - 100 of 108 Posts