VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thought Id start a build thread of my standard white 2.5 LWB. When my brother Matthew Balls and I went into business we thought we'd mess around with my van to show people what we can do.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Just to give you an idea of how low it is, its about an inch of the ground. Rolling on a set of Balls'd customized 20" Range Rover Sport Wheels, with 255 35 tyres streched over the 9.5" width!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Only good on the flat then??! LOL!

I don't really understand this mania for lowering the vans as much as possible. Simply doesn't make sense to me. Still, if you're happy with it, its your van and you can do what you like in it.

Oh - here's a thought. Can you still load it - or would a van load of stuff force it down so low that it would touch the ground? I'd worry myself silly that that would happen.

Naa, not for me, I'm afraid. A bit lowered isn't too bad - I can understand why people might want that 'look' - but this seems a bit 'show off' to me.

[imp goes and hides behind the sofa in case balls throws something at her]

xx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

The Air Install is inside the van opposite the side loading door so we can show off what we doincluding the customzed hard lines. Its having an "L" shape bench seat going over the top of it, but we can fit under the van, or anywhere in the back

·
Registered
357 Posts
They are thumbnails and you can click on 'em to see the big picture...

Good work Balls'd T:

Keep the pics comin' ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts