VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when is he allowed back on the forum? surely his suspension has to be over by now! Or has he decided not to return due to slinkster being banned.
If this is the descision he has made then its a dam shame and they will both be missed dearly:(

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tis old news now but slinkster was banned completely and bananavan was suspended for three weeks if i remember correctly.Shame really and all for a slight infraction that occured too oftenI:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea i have just trawled through all 21 pages on the Brickyard forum about this forum,they dont paint a very nice picture do they.Thing is most of them have been banned from here for one reason or another. Shame really and a loss to this forum IMHO,maybe they wouldnt feel that way if they were not banned.

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
rules is rules mate,sure they were all warned.....

looking at some of the signatures on regular posters on there,makes me stay on here..

hope this does not offend to many,but cant believe someone has a signature like this...

'I have a knife...lets not make a rape a murder'

All i have to say is if those people want to chat and spend time with people who find this sort of thing humorous.....then good riddins.:ILU:

im no prude and enjoy a joke and a swear,but reading the word C:*T over and over again is not my thing.:ILU:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
So when is he allowed back on the forum? surely his suspension has to be over by now! Or has he decided not to return due to slinkster being banned.
If this is the descision he has made then its a dam shame and they will both be missed dearly:(

never would be good!!!!!the way he's conducted his self and some of the others on there i'd give life bans

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Yea i have just trawled through all 21 pages on the Brickyard forum about this forum,they dont paint a very nice picture do they.Thing is most of them have been banned from here for one reason or another. Shame really and a loss to this forum IMHO,maybe they wouldnt feel that way if they were not banned.
Some of the bans were issued because the people feel that way, and caused trouble.

And some of the bans were because of comments made on that thread (and others)

as far as I know it was only Mr.Baxter who was banned before that thread started.

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok this thread has snowballed and it was never my intention for it to do that.I only wanted to know if bananavan was due to return,nothing else. If i could close it now i would before we all start churning the same old stuff over again.

Peace love and jelly babies:ILU:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.