VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put some banded steel wheels on the camper

firstly, does antone think they are safe anough to put on a phat one that is nearly 3 tones
and has anyone got some for sale

I will have my alloys up for sale once i have a set (15" with all brand new tyres on them)T:

·
Registered
740 Posts
hmm i thought i replied yesterday to this!!

interested in your alloys.
are they load rated?

how much are you looking to sell them for?

pm me if you dont want to put the price on here

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
I want to put some banded steel wheels on the camper

firstly, does antone think they are safe anough to put on a phat one that is nearly 3 tones
and has anyone got some for sale

I will have my alloys up for sale once i have a set (15" with all brand new tyres on them)T:
Hmmmm, not sure you are going to get an answer here bud. I have banded steels on the trailer as you know and will be running them on the T5 but the honest truth is, and i know the haters are going to love this, i cant say 100% they will be as strong as your wheels :* I have experience with doing a fair few miles in the caddy loaded to the roof but as you say Gloria is a whole lota camper:cool: How about going the motorsport/weller wheels route? They will be certified bullet proof.http://www.wellerwheels.com/ :*

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are just what I am looking for. Have you seen anyone selling them with a t4 stud pattern
I can only find them for stock card, I know back in the day they did wheels for everything that moved

1 - 9 of 9 Posts