VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2581 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
who can do this for me?
who has a t5 with 17inch steels any pics please ?

doh i bet the red one is but not sure
also i have cmc coilys... so im wondering what tyres you need so i can price them up

what width band do you guys have for them to be fat but not sticking out past van

hope this makes sense ive only just heard about them but it looks a cool euro lookT:
mine are the same as andys 8.5 front rear 9.5 :D:D

·
Registered
141 Posts
who can do this for me?
who has a t5 with 17inch steels any pics please ?

doh i bet the red one is but not sure
also i have cmc coilys... so im wondering what tyres you need so i can price them up

what width band do you guys have for them to be fat but not sticking out past van

hope this makes sense ive only just heard about them but it looks a cool euro lookT:

Mine are banded to 9" fronts and 10" rear.:cool: The sliding door opens fine now I have had the four wheel alighnment done.I: The tyres are 215 50 17 on the front and 225 50 17 on the rear. I used a contact off of 'retro rides' called Jamesy Potts to band them, his contact number is 07738055637. A really helpful bloke, and a really good job!T:T:T:

·
Super Moderator
3,398 Posts

Mine are banded to 9" fronts and 10" rear.:cool: The sliding door opens fine now I have had the four wheel alighnment done.I: The tyres are 215 50 17 on the front and 225 50 17 on the rear. I used a contact off of 'retro rides' called Jamesy Potts to band them, his contact number is 07738055637. A really helpful bloke, and a really good job!T:T:T:
James did mine too! top lad and his work is excellentT: Not got mine in paint yet so still sitting in the garage but gonna break them out for summer:D

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Without adding fuel to the torch, I do think "Lock1981" has (again) a liable question
Would be great with some feedback guys:)
Or are U all swapping for MOT?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Took mine for a mot and ask the guy who was doing the mot it was fine the wheels are stronger now than the Original wheels. on my old wheels there is only small amount of weld on them . hes guy that put the tyres on T:

·
Registered
324 Posts
some one say finishes?
i know a little about it ;)

i think i fancy some of these pm me a price coliese please whats your turnaround buddy

how much are the tyres to go on 9s & 10s or what did you wide boys pay ?

cheers dix

ps has any one ever seen gunmetal or graphite wheels with black centre cap and red pearlesent vw writing in centre

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I think im slowly being converted!! I love the Red one a lot. Well done guys :)

41 - 60 of 2581 Posts