VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kiravan are out of stock on these, also they are changing suppliers and can`t give a date when they will be available. I have searched in vain for a similar awning but without success. I just want a simple awning that will provide a bit of shelter on a barn door van, like I used to have with my tailgate model. Anyone know of such a thing ? tia

·
Registered
89 Posts
Is it with a spoiler or without. I'm just about to return one to kiravans that was bought for me, but I've a spoiler so it won't fit. If it'll fit yours you might be able to claim it before they even get it back?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it with a spoiler or without. I'm just about to return one to kiravans that was bought for me, but I've a spoiler so it won't fit. If it'll fit yours you might be able to claim it before they even get it back?
Without a spoiler, could be my lucky day ! Might even get it a bit cheaper . Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Or alternatively, I can mail it straight to you, and you paypal me the £70.00 they were going to refund? It's a slight 2nd, explained on their website, one half of the buckle fastening strap has been sewn on back to front, just means the strap has a twist in it when you use it, but has no detremental effect on it's use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts