VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I have asked on here several times about stockists of NONE fibre glass roof spoilers for t5 barn doors and as of yet no one has replied, I can only assume no one knows of a stockists of these and that everyone must have a genuine vw spoiler or a fibre glass one, failing that can anyone recommend some one who stocks a fibre glass one that fits perfect and does not need hours of work re modding it to make it fit. waiting to have paint work done so need one ASAP. many thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
Look at the ones van x do buddy you can get them colour coded also really happy with mine fits like a glove ,excellent service also as a forum member you can get a discount if you contact them through this site i ordered mine on a friday it came on the monday.
T:

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
We have coming next week 100 rear spoilers for twin doors an tailgate
They come painted in either candy white, reflex silver or gloss black
Also front spoilers for T5 and T5.1 facelift

·
Registered
31 Posts
hi there just need advice I have ordered silver barndoor spoiler am I right in thinking sikaflex to bond ? if so which one and does it matter what colour ie black , white grey ? . many thanks in advance

mossie

·
Registered
449 Posts
The genuine VW spoiler also has bolt fitting either side,one reason why i went for genuine.heard a couple of guys lost theres on motorway:eek:maybe not secured properly or not let the sikaflex bond correctly before use??

·
Registered
31 Posts
hi there know this an old thread just a query ive just purchased vx silver rear barn door spoiler for my van and sikaflex 255 black is this the right bonding agent to use and will it be ok to use black ? many thanks in advance for your knowledge

mossie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts