VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just testing the water to see if anyone is interested in swapping rear doors? Never done this before so logistics of swap good be tricky.

I have an Ex AA, 1999. Both yellow (as if you didnt know) and glazed. Decent condition but have the 2 connector thingys on them and a slight dent, one side heated window doesnt work.
photos can be arranged if anyone is interested. I dont mind if swap door is unglazed, but yellow would be prefered.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK - two things, no in fact make it 3 -

1) gone off the idea 0f this as its to much hassle just to make hanging a bike rack easier.

2) it was (as scripted) testing the water to see if any interest was out there - thats it.

and

3) who does this 'tagging' of threads - im not generally very touchy but thats pretty childish and feel I must respond in an equally childish way - eat :* ya moron, hope this weekend brings you a puncture :)

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
OK - two things, no in fact make it 3 -

1) gone off the idea 0f this as its to much hassle just to make hanging a bike rack easier.

:)
If you only carry 2 bikes, the Fiamma barn door rack is much easier to use ,as you don't have to lift it or support it when it's loaded. Just my pennies worth.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you only carry 2 bikes, the Fiamma barn door rack is much easier to use ,as you don't have to lift it or support it when it's loaded. Just my pennies worth.

Cheers Big Cat,
I want to carry two bikes and a kite buggy - have now seen a maxxraxx towbar mounted carrier. They are cheaper than the other racks Ive seen, well made and are nice and small to store when not on the van (can even get a wall mount for them so hanging bikes up in garage is an option too).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Was anybody interested in swapping Barn doors for a tailgate? looking to change mine over... don't know why i got the barn doors in the first place....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts