VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a bit of a clear out, everything must go so am open to sensible offers on all of the following:

Barn Doors: £80 the pair, will also include a pair of black carpeted door cards.
  • Good condition
  • Security Grills (could always be removed if not required)
  • Sliver tint windows
  • 4 small screws in each door where an additional lock had been fitted (can easily be filled and touched up if required but I never saw the need)
If I can find them I also have all the guides and catches I removed during my tailgate conversion to match.

Gearbox: £120
1.9 Diesel, CRM code complete with mounts

Offside Centre Window: £30
Includes exterior trim, window had previously been fitted to Wolfboy's van and was going to fit it to mine until a change of plan.

Gas struts: £15 the pair
To fit vans 92 onwards - the longer ones, approx 28"
Part number 7D0 829 331 E (770N)
Strong but missing the metal retaining clips

Obviously can't post most of these items due to their size and weight or the possibility of damage so collection is preferred but could deliver locally if required. I am situated off junction 4a of the M3.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quick update and bump:

Davidj has 1st dibs on the doors and Big Bad Bear has 2nd, the rest of the parts are still available. I am located in Fleet, just off junction 4a of the M3 - GU52 7LZ for those who want to look it up on google maps.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Big Bad Bear - 2nd dibs are yours! After changing my tyres I was informed of some suspension issues! Need to get that sorted before the doors, hope they are what you need. Cheers.
Dave

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Austino, I'm afraid I don't know the history of the vehicle that the gearbox came out of as I brought it to replace the box in my previous van which is now no more. I brought it with the understanding it had come from a running van that had been broken for parts but have never fitted it to by van to verify though everything seams to be as it should. If it helps I can take a few photos of the general condition of the gearbox or if your in the area your welcome to come and inspect it for yourself.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The remaining items will go on ebay later on this week if no one on here needs them as I have run out of space and they really have to go.

·
Registered
335 Posts
i'll have the window? can you post it??

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Appologies for the delay in replying - been busy the last couple of days. Collection is preferred due to the risk of breakage but as your 3 hours drive away I'll look into postage/courier services for you and let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rixy: Postage to your neck of the woods looks to be around £15 but reading the small print it looks like they wont cover glass against breakage in transit so I'll go overkill on the packaging accordingly. If your happy to go ahead with it PM me your address and I'll get a more accurate price for postage and start hoarding bubble wrap.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts